Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Zgamer Gives Credit Where Credit Is Due

It's now my turn to praise Daniel. Seriously man, congrats on being the first author to win BOTM twice. And for comedies none the less. I knew that this bait was going to be special ever since I read it at the Bait Festival. I voted it to win at the official awards in many categories. And I have no regrets or grudges for placing fourth this month behind you. I accept this defeat gracefully for a bait that deserved it more.

This month was definately one of the best since February (not because I won, but because that had the best collection of quality baits of 2007). There were surprises here and there (I am also surprised at Lohan's win), but the winners were mostly well deserved. Good job everyone.

And I really liked Michael's comment on perserverence. It's stuff like that which keeps me baiting. I haven't taken a break baiting since I started and I don't plan to for a while now. It's tough at times to think of good ideas (I've had flops too like Half-Life and The 38th Parallel) but if you keep at it you'll find a gem at some point. So, I encourage everyone to keep up the good work.

As for my baits, I will be unveiling them on the forum and on The Zone of Zgamer tomorrow (or today by my clock since it's past midnight). Bryce will be unveiling our team bait for September on a thread in the forum.

No comments: