Thursday, July 19, 2007

My View: The Tournament

Well, I have to say that I am very thankful for all of you who helped my tournament bait, Newport advance to that next round. I assure you I am working very hard to polish my bait to how you suggested I should make it better. I would love it if anyone would email me further advice to help me in my quest to win the tournament.

Anyway, I really am blogging to talk about how much I really think that this tournament is a great thing for our contest. Because for some of the authors on the site, it is harder to write baits and easier to write blockbusters, and this is really an outlit for those of us who haven't had much success at the Oscars.

I really hope that everyone turns out to read all of the tournament baits and comments on them so that there are more than a select few reading them. I know it means a lot to the writers and I think all in all I think it will help advance the contest as a whole, than just the plain old equation that is writing a bait.

On a side note, I really hope that you vote in the poll that is up, and I'll see if I can get another one going.

Oh, and please comment on this article if you wish to subscribe to the I! magazine that is going to be issued. I just announced the crew yesterday and it is shaping up to be something that could really get people talking about a lot of baits and future projects. Also, we will be running FYC ads instead of regular commercial ads that you usually see in magazines. More details will be announced in early August, but I hope that people enjoy our product.

3 comments:

Bryce said...

Yes, I also like to thank all who voted for Sec Advice. I took some of the advice and have recasted the lead role along with the role of the original sex expert (who's brother dies) I won't reveal casting but I hope people like the new lead :)

zgamer said...

I'd like to get the magazine, unless I'm working on it. Any details on that?

Harry said...

I would like to suscribe to the magazine. My e-mail is harrymovie123@hotmail.com