Saturday, July 14, 2007

My View: The Reviews N-Z

A New Agenda- Not as great as everyone is saying. It's ok, but nothing spectacular. B

Night- It's a bait that will be better in memory, but in this month it will probably be lost in the shuffle. I enjoyed it though and thought it was well adapted. B+

Other World- Not really interesting and I didn't care. I don't know why M. Night continues to be baited and I think it should have been a tournament bait. C+

Our Father- Way too long and there was way to much set up and it lost me. I understand this is probably your first bait, but still not that great. C-

Paul Revere- Wow, umm I'm speechless. Let me guess one of his favorite movies is Pirates... Not good at all, but I'm sure that this will go down in history as one of the funniest baits ever and you'll laugh at it later. F

Pressure- Dosen't seem like Oscar bait to me, more like a Teen Choice bait to me. Not good and tv-movie esc. D

Rehab! A Contemporary Musical: Really great! I'm not down will all the casting, but still it was an enjoyable satire and it poked fun at the whole idea of rehab. If this were on Broadway it will be one of the greatest shows ever. I'm glad you used the Avenue Q crew and after I got parts of the casting I loved it! A-

A Spoonful of Sugar- Umm too long and I didn't care. D

Sunray: Story of a Superhero- I really liked the story, but the cast was off. It was way to long, but should have been a tournament bait. B-

Under Fire- Ugg, everything was wrong with their lives. It's baity and I enjoyed the Colin Hanks and Michelle Williams casting and I'll probably nominate them, but I would have liked it tweaked a bit more to seem a fitting ensemble. B

The Urge- Douglas, your baits could be a lot better for me if they weren't so graphic. I don't know why you feel the urge (pardon the pun) to be so graphic. It had a good story, but I didn't like the Hoffman casting, but it had a good base just didn't like the direction it went. C

The Valley of Ashes- It makes a great trailer, but I wanted a story not a set up. I would love to see where it goes and I love the Barry Pepper casting, but I still want a story. B+

Our Big 8 to come soon...

No comments: