Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Keep Sending in Votes and More...

Hey guys just a few things...

Keep sending in your Top 25 ballots with 10 Honorable Mentions, your vote counts!

If you have a bait in the Top 150 we would LOVE if you would send us "Clips" from your baits featured in the Top 150. We will take those clips and play them in ceremony where we will have authors comment on the baits and why they are so good.

FYI: Whoever rigged the voting on the recent polls Best Actor and Best Actress please don't and if it happens again the poll will not take place anymore. We'll be redoing those two categories.

If you are an author on the I! Magazine, I sent out an email that you should have received and replied back to, please contact me because I want to get the first issue up and running.

On that note, if you would like to subscribe or be a member or our team please email me at moviefreak1964@yahoo.com. We would also love to have coverage on different blogs, but that is completely up to the author of the blog, if you are an author of a blog and would like to be featured in the magazine please email me at the address previously stated.

If you would like the I! Magazine team to write a first look of your bait please visit the Igloo forum for more information.

Once again, if you are on the I! Magazine crew you really need to respond to the email!

Also again, keep on sending in your ballots!

I also want to give a warm welcome to Bryce, he is now a contributing author to both the I! blog and The Zone of Zgamer!

4 comments:

Michalis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bryce said...

thanks for the welcome

zgamer said...

Hey Michael, I never got the e-mail. Could you send it again please?

Harry said...

I have just submitted my ballot.