Monday, September 3, 2007

Votes Wanted!

Hey guys, after the last couple of posts I wasn't quite sure if you realized that there is only 1 round of voting, THIS ONE! We only have about 5 ballots and most of those are the panel that constructed the Top 150 list. Once again, PLEASE send in your votes to baitanoscar@yahoo.com and we'll get the Top 100 list. This is a part of Bait An Oscar history that I would like everyone to be a part of, please comment below if you plan on sending in a ballot and then once you have sent in your ballot.

Also, I am still in desperate need of 1 or 2 panelists for the festival. It makes it a lot easier on the whole process if I am not a panelist, but I still can be (most of the time, it turns out for better results too!). Please comment below or speak out on the forums. I really do not want to end the festival because every month I have to go searching for panelists and I don't want to have to continue to do that. Keep in mind as a panelist your bait will still be in consideration for awards!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be a panelist.

Michael said...

THANK YOU! if anybody else wants to still put your name down, but at this point I will be a panelist...