Thursday, September 6, 2007

Update: I!'s 100 Posts, 100 Baits!

Hey guys, this is Michael. I am so happy with the turnout we have had with the Top 25 lists and Honorable Mentions. We are announcing the deadline as TOMORROW so if you have not sent a list, please do so, we really want to make this list last and special and it will mean a ton to Bait an Oscar history if you take part. We plan on releasing Part 1 of the Ceremony next Thursday or Friday and the ceremony will be in 10 parts leading up to the Top 10 as our 100th post!

Also a couple other notes...

  • This is the only voting round of the Top 100, this isn't a nomination process this is voting for the winners, there seemed to be some confusion about that.
  • Also, I don't know who is doing it, but the last two times we have run the Best Actor and Actress category in the polls we have gotten an abnormal amount of votes. I know when you go to a different computer you can vote again, but I really don't want to have to make it when you vote you have to sign a list, because if there were votes than people who signed the list then we would have to re-vote, which I'm afriad we might have to do because of whoever is cheating the system.
  • If anyone is interested in previewing my possible September bait it would be much appriciated, I am in dire need of some feedback and I just need a push in the right direction.

If you have any questions at all you can always email me, or just leave a question in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the list.