Saturday, May 10, 2008

This May...

Hey guys, It's been a really long time since there has been an update here on the blog, and I apologize for that, it's been a busy month and a half for me. This brings me to my next point which is I will not be releasing anything this month. I've scowered my brain and I don't think that there is anything I can really bring justice to in less than 14 hours. I was always puzzled as to what to do for the month of May and it finally took it's toll, so I'll stand by as an outsider and give a completely unbiased opinion.



That said, this month you can expect a lot more awards and possibly reviews, although reviews are not guarenteed. I'll be taking time to relax and hopefully release my most succesful bait yet "Spring Awakening" for the month of June. So later on today or tomorrow expect the Igloo Awards...

No comments: